Saturday, July 28, 2012

this was a shitty work week but another pretty fun play week.  tuesday i convinced a bunch of my kickball buddies to go swing dancing with me.  they had fun and say they will come back next tuesday.  wednesday we went out for margaritas for somebody's birthday.  that was an interesting trip.  i fell asleep on the subway.  which was kinda bad.  but i'm alive.  then thursday i had a just crap work day and was needing a pick me up.  fortunately STEPH was visiting.  we went out and i took her swing dancing and we had a great time.  that helped  a lot.  then yesterday the company went on a team building kayak trip.  matt and i dressed as pirates, had a flag for our canoe and we brought some nips.  we also dunked the vp.  to be fair he was trying to take me down and matt was just protecting me.  but we got some greif from the company for the act.  i'm not too worried about my job though :).
last night we went to a drive in theatre where we saw dark night rises and then saw ted.  we brought booze and had a great time.  batman was awesome again.
we'll see what i end up doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment