Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh man.
Adults get drunk too.  Thats a good thing.

On sunday I went to kickball.  I met 10 or 15 young adults in the area and we played.  It is a surprisingly quick game.  Afterwards, we went to a karaoke bar.  Thats where the fun really started.  so we sat down and started drinking.  It was fun for a while, then somebody suggested jeggerbombs.  My rookie mistake was to be drawn in to help carry them.  we ordered 12.  and I paid for 5 of them.  pretty damn expensive.
Anyways, I haven't any idea how many drinks i had.  we sang songs, did dances.  I got maybe 15 people's numbers, some even that live near me.  Caitlyn said she would invite me to a party they were going to this friday.  Also, age came up in discussion just once - this was something I was a little worried about.  I didn't want to be a baby in the group.  But it was pretty inconsequential.
Anyways, I was too drunk to figure out bussing back to my house.  So I walked home for like an hour.  Its a miracle I made it back.  I kept texting friends and at one point I thought back to the "echo echo co co" story of freshman year.  How this really was the same thing, but in the real world.  If I took 1 wrong turn I'd end up in a ditch.
Anyways, I got home, fell on my bed and woke up this morning hung over as fuck.  Somehow, some crazy way, I got my shit together and went to work and functioned somewhat and no one noticed.
But I can't wait to go do it all over again, but maybe with less drinking.

*UPDATE*  Thats a lie, no less drinking, just more water afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment